Monday, July 13, 2009

28 weeks...a little late

Ok so yeah I'm a few days behind but at least I'm here. I just kept forgetting to take the picture and so I finally did it yesterday.

We have been getting a lot done in the nursery and I sorted all the clothes last night by size and let me tell ya...this kid has tons of clothes and she's not even here yet. And I still have the shower...man, she will NOT be in need of clothes that's for sure. She seriously has at least one trash bag full of every size up to 24 months.

Anywho I took some pictures of the progress of her room.

This is the new curtain we bought and once we get a glider it will go in front of it. You can kinda see the swing on the side. That will of course eventually be moved to the living room but we keep it here now to keep the dogs from destroying it. And the bookshelf next to the crib is really nice and we got it at Target for only $20.

Here's the crib with the bedding in it and the wall words I bought from my new favorite website Etsy.com. If you can see it, it says "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep-Cinderella" I know...my little kid is showing but anyone who knows me should have guessed there would be SOMETHING Disney involved.

We are still working on the dresser and should have it done this week and it will go on the wall opposite the crib. And this


will hang on the wall above it. I bought these wooden letters at Michaels and painted them myself. I think they turned out really good if I do say so myself. I also did another little crafty project with fun fabrics in picture frames but I forgot to take a picture of that. We'll save it for a later time I guess.


Ok so here's me at 28 weeks, 3 days.

In the 3rd trimester finally. Woo hoo! 80 days till her due date :)

No comments: