Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm still here

just don't have much to blog about. We are all moved in and have redone the bathroom that was done in what Andi called "awesomely tragic" golf and plaid wallpaper. There was nothing awesome about it. I had "before" pictures but I accidentally erased them. I really need to stop doing that. But I will have after pictures posted as soon as I get somewhere where I can upload them.

That's another thing. Still. No. Internet. Is sucks bad.

Ben and I got tattoos yesterday. I would post pictures but again, no internet at home and at work I'm not allowed. They are the same thing but different. Mine's a girly looking cross on my wrist that has "Matthew 19:6" going down it. Ben's is the same but with a more manly cross and it's up a little more on his arm. They are freaking awesome. Oh and so you don't have to look it up the verse is "So they are no longer two but one. Therefore what God has put together, let no man separate." It is perfect.

Hopefully my next post will have some pictures. Till then...

3 comments:

Heidi Kellems said...

The tats post made me cry.
Ecc 4:12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. May God continuely be the third strand!! Love You guys!!

Perri said...

You know I'm not a fan of body scarring, but in this case, I like your tattoo :)

Jada said...

oh my goodness....did Perri actually use the words "like" and "tattoo" in the same sentence. I'm speechless...