Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer :)

Aside from the blistering heat and the overwhelming humidity, I. love. summer. I love it even more now that I get to share it with the most beautiful little girl on the planet.


just watching her soak it all in, the outside, the sun, the....bugs (she tries to eat them) just fills me with this passion and zest for life. There so much I can't wait to do with her, and so much I can't wait to show her.

Yesterday she got to experience the splash park that right next door. And boy did that girl have a ball.



We will without a doubt be spending more time at the splash park. I could never get enough of her smiles and giggles. They make my heart swoon.
And check out these thighs! Aren't squishy babies the best?? I could just eat them up!

More summer posts to come. Promise :)

No comments: