Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm bored so here's a random list...

Sorry if I've said any of these before.

1. I am 100% addicted to chapstick and I don't plan to do anything to get over it.

2. When someone I don't know walks past me I hold my breath because I'm afraid they will smell bad. Some people I do know I still do this around...

3. I have a great desire to have red headed children.

4. I wash my hands about 10 times a day. I'm not germophobic, I just like nice smelling hands.

5. I have the horrible idea in my head that I am going to die in a terrible car accident. No idea why.

6. I HATE bananas and anything banana flavored.

7. I hate tying shoe laces. I perfer to slip on tennis shoes. If something happens and they come untied, I have to retie both of them because they will feel different if I don't. Grrr.

8. I don't dance. Ever.

9. Heros is pretty much the greatest show.

10. I count my steps sometimes when I walk. It's exactly 82 steps from my job to my apartment.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

. I count my steps sometimes when I walk. It's exactly 82 steps from my job to my apartment....so funny, I do this too!! I actually look down when I walk too because I'm counting!!