Monday, May 5, 2008

Update

Haven't posted in awhile. Sorry.
This is the last week of School. I cannot begin to describe how excited I am.
I go to Florida in 33 days. I think that is about the only thing pushing me forward right now...the fact that I will be resting on a beach in just over a month.

Ben and I recently started watching the first season of Heros. I can't believe I was missin out all this time. I am addicted. So is Ben.

Ben and I had a nice day yesterday. WE went to eat at one of our most favorite Chinese places after chuch with friends. We filled our tummies with yumminess. Then we got home and went to the park with Cyrus so I could take some pictures for my last project. Ben took last night off just so we could hang out today and watch Heros. It was so very nice. I love him.
Here is my final project for my photography class. The theme is "At the Park." Enjoy.

5 comments:

Perri said...

very cool pictures.

Now you need a new picture of you guys with your new haircut.

Trin said...

I hear ya on the Florida thing, it keeps me going these days :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

Very nice pictures! You do a great job with your photography! I know all about the being addicted to Heroes thing. I loved the first season, but I haven't seen any of the second season yet. :(

P.S. Trin suggested maybe having you take some preggo pictures of me. Do you think that would be something you would be interested in?

Jada said...

Christine-

I would be very happy to take to take your pictures if you want. I charge $30 sitting fee and then you just pay for the prints you want which is whatever walmart or Sam's charges. I'm not sure where we would do them since I won't be in school to use the studio but we can come up with something. Let me know!

Melissa said...

Those are awesome!