Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Everything is gooooood

I haven't blogged in forever. Sorry. Nothing much has been going on.

Only 4 more weeks of schoool and I'm done til August. Really excited!

My new job is still great. It is everything I wanted it to be.

Oh and.....I am going to Florida in June! Jacksonville Beach specifically. I'm going with Trin. Just the two of us. On the beach. For 4 days. Need less to say I. am. so. excited. We got our flight and hotel booked today so it's a sure thing.

We decided to start tanning a little now so we have a little base for the horrible sun burns I know we will get. I can't wait though.

Admit it. You're jealous.

That's all for now I think. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Trin said...

I am SO jealous of us right now!!

MEAGAN said...

Definitely jealous! It's like a girls' night out times 1000! Hope you have lots of fun!!!