Thursday, February 28, 2008

New picture!



Since I don't have a scanner, this is actually a picture of the picture hence the glare from my flash at the bottom, but you get the idea. This is a picture from an assignment at school. It is by far one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken simply because it was fun to do and all of the detail it has. We had to shoot it with one of the old fashion 4x5 cameras and for those of you who don't know what those are they look like this.



They are big and bulky but they are really awesome because you can move almost every part of it to take pictures at all sorts of angles and views. If it weren't for the fact that it is film and I hate film, I'd get one.
That's all for now. More soon!

1 comment:

Perri said...

That is an awesome picture. What a neat idea.