Sunday, December 2, 2007

My little goof ball

Yes..for my last assignment we had to do another portrait. I really wanted to take pictures of my nephew Colter but since my class is so late at night, I didn't want to mess with a little fussy baby so I did the next best thing...I took a big fussy baby, my husband Ben. Well he actually did very good and I really like how the pictures turned out.
















This one is my favorite.


Now you may think that some of these don't show his true personality and that's why I had to include these.









I love my little evil goof ball!

5 comments:

Perri said...

Jada, You are really talented. What a great choice of poses. You really did capture Ben at his finest.

Sam said...

Hahahahahaha. Ooooh I miss you guys. I like his vampire looking one.

MEAGAN said...

Nice pictures! I like his crazy ones and the ones with his guitar.

Andi said...

My favorite is the one of him standing with his hands on his head. He does that ALL The TIME!! It is so Benish.Yes, I made up a word.

Staci said...

He looks like he's done this before! You take great pictures!